Monday 2 January 2012

Page 3 of 366


Oh My.. Today when I went to school.. huh ! Too much surprises that I couldn't accept..
Firstly, I pass the gate nervously and luckily I saw my fren especially Sarah who always make it crazy !! haha...

What make me very very nervous is... when the male teacher told us that a few student gonna move to other class n some get into our class like changing.. I didn't expect that Niqi is the person who gonna move.. I don't understand why this happen.. It's shouldn't be..!! Luckily, Sarah, Syaza and Izni stay.. *nervous* .. We lost Niqi but .....

And, after that crazy moment !! everybody went to the text book's room.. I hate this time..!! We must waited very long time.. But, I got it at last.. While queuing, Nabila came n told me someone is back to High School.. I didn't hear clearly but when I see ... I, I, I saw Nurina !! Oh My .. She's back.. Yeah, I can't deny that I'm still waited for her.. And she did came back..

I'm happy but I dunno how to show.. And while waiting, we kept talking bout k-pop, this, that and bla, bla, bla.. And suddenly, a person came from my right side and i shocked, " Aaarr" .. It's kk Mira, we talked about class and we had a little fight like the usual.. But, she punched me on my back!! Auwwch !! It's hurt.. I kill you, kk Mira !! haha

And when I got into that jerk full room, I met kk Zafirah, hoh !.. This time I shocked, I did realized that I was standing just beside her.. She called me.. Oh, "Shocked Again".. Why many peps make me shocked today!!  And,, she very busy while I kept disturbing her.. haha!! I got text books and GET OUT !!

After the text book session past, me and Syaza went to canteen to make call.. and.. ok... everything fine..

When I arrived at the gate I met Izni.. And.. we waited for a while.. And then, "A police car !!" Syaza said.. And it's my father !! OUCH !! It happened finally..!! He came with his police car .. Lucky not much people at the gate.. I wish no one else saw me in that car !! Huh ! seriously , I really had to face the biggest shamed ... This is what I'm escaping from this while, but it HAPPENED !!

Ok, when arrived home, I felt tired and sick with my back.. But I better shared this story first ...
That's all happened on page 3/366.


Bye bye guys..
I'm happy !

XD







No comments:

Post a Comment