Saturday 31 December 2011

Today, What ? :)


Yeay !! Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.. This year will end!!
Many things I did today.. Of course lah, Good Girl in da house..

This year my weight doesn't increase but my height did... I still maintain thin and slim coz I wanna be a @#$% in the future || hehex...
Weight : 43 kg
Height : 59 cm

Can't deny that I'm happy and always feel like that.. The school almost start and the reason I went to school today was to buy exercise books.. I made the plan with Syaza but finally I met Sarah.. coincidence always be..!!

By the way, I also saw my.... my....senior !! And, like the usual I gave her my special smile.. ngehaa... :)
She smile back ok.. Don't jelly !! hahahaha

And when at home, once again I cleaned up my table to arrange the exercise book and some other stuff.. Finally, that table looks very well.. And I really feel like wanna hugs or kiss it.. Coz, everything I've arranged good.. Yes, my sister right, that I only cleaned that table once a year! hehehaha..Good Girl am I, right ?
She's so lucky to have a good sister like me.. uwek!! *vomit*

And, tomorrow is my best buddie's birthday, Syaza and Hayati.. Happy Birthday guys.. 



Make a Wish tonight,
                   coz 
         tomorrow no more 2011..

No comments:

Post a Comment