Thursday 29 December 2011

Almost The Time :B


A long holiday almost gone, it's time for school.. I feel a little bit nervous, of course.. Not just holiday that will gone but instead of this year will past with it's own memory..

I'm ready for next year, school stuff almost perfect.. For now, I've got a new bag, a pair of shoes, a clothes.. It's just stationery that aren't buy yet.. It's okay, I still have time to go. Next year, my school bag is brown n purple in colour, it's beauty enough.

And my shoes still black like last year, the different is it's not completely made by leather, half of it only.. And it still got string or rope, whatever.. And, I'm very excited that I got a new shoes until I slept wearing it.. Childish !!

School stuff bought! And on 3 Jan is the time to go to school to get the text books...sigh... The other school start on 4 Jan but High School's student must come on 3.. hurh... But, lucky only 8 a.m. till 10 a.m.. However, I still have to go..

Lazy !!!

Study Hard, Study Smart
LaLaLaLa....


No comments:

Post a Comment