Monday 26 December 2011

One More Week D:


Yes ! Finally, the time that I had been waiting will come.. 
It is School Time..It's also to forget the 'Facebook' and just 'face a book'..

Seriously, I can't hide how I'm very excited to get back to the school that i hate most.. I can't be patient anymore to meet my best best friend, my classmate but not my senior.. They're no more in Afternoon Session.. Whatever.. my friend still with me,.  

This holiday is not very fun coz I just stay at home everyday and not going to somewhere fun except the shopping mall. I hate shopping, it's such a waste.. better I go for eat.. it's worth than shopping..
For this new year, I wear and use every stuff from last year such as school uniform, begs, bottles and bla, bla, bla.. I don't care as it's still good.. no need to waste the money.. 

The thing that made me feel very and super excited is I'm gonna be a senior.. It's mean, time to Bully the junior.. kekeke..  I actually miss my junior time, it's happier when senior are there.... But, this is the fact where everybody will grow up and older.. Nothing can stop this situation include me.

Next year, every form 2 student must work hard for the next year that will come.. When we get form 3, every student must face the 'nerves exam', PMR.. But the truth is, I'm still playing like there's nothing i'm gonna face.. hah ! 

Bye, by Bye,..  


No comments:

Post a Comment