Wednesday 21 December 2011

Kid's Intro :D

Hello.. u're now reading this kid's introduction..
my name is 갈리사 in korea.. my short name is Lisa and the long one is Lisaaaaaaaaa..
i'm thirteen y/o.. study in an old school named High School.. 
I was born in Penang.. bla bla bla......

 This show I'm thirteen.. very much pimple (teen prob is pimple)..!! bla bla..

 People always call me "budak kecik" or a kid.. i don't know how small i am or how i'm very short from them..?? what i knew was i'm a little bit childish but not for 24/7.. sometimes i got serious too *sometimes*... that's why i guess..

  Me when a "REAL" kid..

my hobby is drawing but i always singing in school ONLY!! my voice is very jerk.. but singing is how i release my tension.. everybody did the same too.

 This my The No.4

In my family i'm the last one.. so, everybody treat me like a 6 y/o child.. i dont like it.. DON'T LIKE,..
but my frens understand me n they're kind even they're sometimes not in mood. or come moon.. hehe

 Suju oppa

I really love k-pop.. i'm BANA, V.I.P, Kiss Me, E.L.F, Inspirit, A+, B2UTY.. haha... i don't know which one i love more.. grr 
 
 JunYoung Group : Ze:A

ok that's all.. sorry / mianhae for my broken eng.. do i care? NO!! 
ok.. annyeong, byebye,.. farewell.. 


Jb will keep singing for you, reader.. this song titled Love Me.. 
so, u must love me..

2 comments: