Wednesday 21 December 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Mia


Happy Birthday to my Niece.. Mia Sarah..
saranghae, wo ai ni, i love u.. 143


haha.. now mia already 1 years old.. time moved faster than i thought.
but she still can't walk.. be patient"
the best part that i like about Mia is her smile.. very sweet coz she doesn't have any teeth yet.. ^.^



very cute!! i wish i could bite her cheek.. :O 
BITE! BITE! BITE!


nice cake but i can't taste it. pity me.. :(


In fact, she always smile at the others n not me.. WAEYO? .. smile at me once please..!! 


 I also wish baby mia never grow up and just stay kyeopta n chubby like this..

Happy Birthday to my lovely chubby niece.. i will always wish u're never grow.. 
So, i could see your sweet smile everyday.. 



 i'm sleepy ady telling the story bout this baby girl.. byebye..

No comments:

Post a Comment