Tuesday 27 December 2011

I Don't Want that Teacher !!



Yesterday I opened facebook and saw.... Oh no!! my form's teacher told that next year my class will have this female teacher as our form teacher.. Omagucci !! I feel like I wanna 'Scream Out Loud' and jump from any condominium or flat as I could escape from having a form teacher like that...

The main reason I don't like her coz I never understand whatever she teach whether the I pay attention or not it still the same... I can't Understand.. I don't know what else I could do to escape from this situation.. Maybe it's better if I change my class.. 

I hope next year better if she just teach us on exercise time.. So, it's better than teach PMR's subject and make me failed... Seriously, becoz of this.. My excited feeling to school had lost !! LOST !! 

In fact, this year she teach Math and my math result going down!! serve me right.. When she was teaching, I guess 98% of student sleep and never pay attention.. And I see why I don't have to pay attention, it's becoz I don't understand and I don't have to.. *bad student* 

Is there no more good teacher, I don't meant that she's bad or whatever.. It is just I don't admire her way.. It's different and bla, bla, bla.. In my count, many doesn't than like...




This situation killing me crazy!!
*jump into aquarium* :P





No comments:

Post a Comment