Tuesday 24 January 2012

A Happy Ending Night


Tonight, I start my night with shower.. Of course lah.. Always take shower first and then do whatever I wanna do next.. But tonight, I had to go to tusion.. hrmm, not awesome lah..

I took shower for about 30 minutes to sing, to shower, to dance, to..to..to... ah, whatever lah.. Everything I did in the bathroom.. It was fun actually, but I always falls,.. It's hurt but I'm used to it..


After that, I get ready to tusion center.. When arrived, I walked in and then, I met somebody in the form 3 class, my senior who closed to me.. *I'am waving idiotly*.. And, I walked to get into mine one.. I noticed that I came early today!! That's becoz most of the sits are empty.. *clap for me*

Once I get in, I choosed a place.. For my Information, most of the student in the class are my primary's frens and still they are my fren..

After the maths class end, I get down the stairs' and finding my mom's car.. *look left/right* And I saw someone who was waving at me.. I took a few second and finally i recognized that person is my cousin.. haha.. Howcome, I didn't recognized m own cousin..


My uncle n cousin took me to their home, my mom also there.. haha,, funny moments..

I was happy then becoz she asked me to play 'congkak' with her.. U know congkak? aiyaa, pabo..
Seriously, when she asked me to play, I feel nervous coz I never knew n never learn how to play that game.. Or could be, all of traditional game I don't know how to play included congkak, batu seremban n I don't know the rest..

Pabo me!
And, we play about 3 times, and I won all of the round.. Yeah ! I don't know how to play but I knew how to win.. hehhe.. Awesome rite..

And then, mom asked me to go home.. Let's go, Bebeh!! haha.. On the way, I smile very very long.. kekeke.. At least, I'm happy for a while,,
Alrite, Story Fin ady.. Sayonara luls..


Actually, I wanna post this story lastnight but it's almost midnight.. so, I decided to post today..
LaLaLa,,  Gong Xi Fa Cai..

No comments:

Post a Comment