Wednesday 25 January 2012

Unsatified ;/


I have stayed in home about 6 days on holiday time.. I can't deny that I'm very bored.. Plus, most of my seniors' fren doesn't online...

I knew they r busy this year and I won't put very high hope.. Thus, I knew we still can meet in school, coz the school wouldn't run anywhere else..
I wished I could turn back the time to last year.. If I do, i wanna be a really arrogant person and have nothing to do with the older except my sister..



And also, i don't wanna be too friendly with people.. So, I won't have any friend like nowaday.. But, time move faster than i am.. Nothing should i regret now.. I should be thankful that people would be my fren than being someone who always alone without having any fren at all.. *speechless*

Someone asked me to be myself but how? Sometimes I don't know wether I'm being myself or someone else.. I am bad or otherwise ? No one tell me the answer.. Maybe I'm both..
Or maybe I am too bad..




Am I too emo? I'm not a robot who have no feeling.. I just don't wanna show what i feel.. It's too private for me.. Once i cry, I couldn't stop anymore.. Like there's something come by in sudden..
That why I'm very hard to let out my tears..

No comments:

Post a Comment