Friday 6 January 2012

Junior Sick or Suck ? :3


Seriously, I still thought that I am still form 1 student.. Every time, I'm climbing up the stairs to get into the class, I always wanna go upstairs to 1D class.. I admit that I can't accept what would happen next.. 

Those junior are very very small and short short one.. Once, I feel like wanna ask one of them this question : "Are you thirteen enough?".. That question always flying in my mind.. I describe them all as size S student.. But, not 100% of them are short.. Some also tall and 'normal'..

They are short but some of their mind are like full of suck.. They don't have much respect.. But for now, I've fall for this one girl.. She had a very cute chubby face, and she smiled at me once but I didn't reply it sincerely coz I've no mood.. I'm very worried on that time.. Sorry Kid !
And in fact, I also hate this one boy that had called me 'Aunt' am I look like an aunt? No !! I'm still thirteen.. I hate that boy, he's very rude. Yeah ! can't deny how Boy's nowadays attitude.. 

By the way, I also get tension with this guy who make me feel very sick like fever or something.. His problem is, every time he met me he'll ask me random question.. I guess only me.. I feel very jerk answering his every question.. Because of him, I changed my Club, and also my Sport's.. I don't want to face him for another 12 month..

I really wanna be meant but... 

NEXT TOPIC !!

I really wish that school session will be change to morning on March.. I don't wanna have transport's problem for another 11 month.. I don't wanna see my father being in rushed to pick me up for school anymore.. I want a very calm situation.. However, I've a decision that I don't want to ride Sarah's school bus to school.. To much problem I have heard... Anyway, the driver is very lazy !! 


So, uum.. That's for now.. 


Sayonara, Chinggu !!


No comments:

Post a Comment