Friday 20 January 2012

Chinese NY Holidays'


Chinese New Year's is very close now.. And I got one week of holiday.. Seriously, I thought there's nothing to do and have some relax but I have to go tusion instead.. I hate this..!!

I have no mood to do update my knowledge on this holiday coz there is so much tensioness in school .. grr.. What can I do to escape accept do nothing..! Seriously, I admit that school's teachers are very pushy but my tusion's one aren't..

Different place, different things will happen, right? Yeah...

My class teacher is very kind and I bet she doesn't deserve to be a teacher at all.. ask the others to know more..
My Science's teacher is very very fierce but I like her 'in my heart' actually... *keep it*
My Geografi teacher is fine if the student fine too.. She's not really fierce actually.. She's good.
and My Pj's teacher is very crazy.. I don't know how she pass in teaching... 
And that's all about my teacher.. the other are just fine..
To be honest, None of them are fine to me..

Today is such a bad day.. My fren had been move to other place in class.. I'm sad coz they're the one who giving me happiness all this while.. hnjdhckjhsjknnjasn *crying* huhuhu

Back to topic... After holiday, two jerk programme will be held that're Sport House practice and ... PLBS!! jerk...

On sport house practice is fine.. I've think about it.. but PLBS? oh no, Last year i only got 19/30 coz my bad... I'm very bad and I'm not good enough in b. Malaysia subject especially in making letters, story, and something that i have to imagine.. Sorry, Not my interest..

Holiday still holiday, now I'm going to enjoy it happily though I'm not really happy..

K.. that's all.. bye..



Hey You !
I got the move like lembu..!! haha
Gong Xi Fa Cai

No comments:

Post a Comment