Saturday 21 January 2012

Can u Smile Infinite


Infinite - Can U Smile

i remember that feeling a long time ago,
when i looked at you,
i remember that time when u knew me,
i knew you,.

i think about those desperate times,
when i wanted to be like you,
hang out with you,

but it's merely a memory,
that's passed by,

and, can u smile?
u want this,
u hope for this,
I can't seem to have u with only my heart,.

and, can u smile?
i said to go,
i said i'm okay,
seem like u can give nothing but this to u at the end,.

yeah, yeah..

i remember a long time ago,
when i received your heart
i think of those time
when u're overflowing to me and i was thankful

we came across a farewell,
when we loved the most,
when we're the happiest,
because i was sorry

i can't hold u back
because u're overflowing to me

and, can u smile?
and still, still, at the end, still i..
but probably in the end, i still...

and, can u smile?
i want to take
i want to hold on
because u can only be happy once u leave my side

and, can u smile?
i said to go
i said i'm okay


No comments:

Post a Comment